Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black Friday Sales on Etsy


This will be my last post before Thanksgiving & Black Friday, so I thought I'd bring you some shop-oholic fixes. The nice ladies at barefootmommies have a set up a directory of Black Friday sales going on at Etsy. Please take a look and support handmade this Christmas Season.


Also please note that a lot of Etsians are participating in various other sales, including Artisans for the Holidays Etsy Fest. I'm listed first under Paper Goods. Heatherknitz has done a great job of organizing everyone for your shopping pleasure!

The sales I'm having in my shop are going to be crazy crazy :D

The following are valid ONLY on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving). Remember you won't see these show up in my shop until Thanksgiving Day!

1) BOGO: Buy one set of Christmas cards, get a set of monogram cards for 50% off!

2) For all you crazy busy multitaskers out there, pay just $15 additional per set of Christmas Cards to get them all pre-stamped First Class with return address labels AND mail-to address labels with YOUR mailing list printed! That means no work for you except signing the cards inside, putting them in the envelope, and walking to the mailbox!

And these run from Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving) to Cyber Monday (December 1). Remember you won't see these show up in my shop until Black Friday!

3) All ornaments sets will be 40% off! That means they'll range in price from $18 to $22 instead of $30 to $36

4) Any purchase over $35 to within the US will receive free First Class shipping.

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I, too, am hoping everyone remembers to buy handmade..I plan to!
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete