Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Latest Category - Name Frames

I'm really excited to have listing my newest category of item on Etsy - the Name Frame. I created this one for my friend's baby shower. Her little girl, Natalia, has the cutest pink and brown with polka dots theme for her bedroom.

The pink and cream pops against the deep chocolate brown painted wood. I embelished the frame using two different patterns of premium scrapbook papers along with a delicate scroll velum for layering.

I added shiny pink buttons in a matching pink, copper glass beads, hand-drawn tiny flowers on the wood, and a hand-painted (by me) cute wooden daisy with a matching button. Her name shown in brown is accented with a perfect, tiny brown daisy button. The photo backer board is also covered with matching acid-free paper.

This item will be fully customized for a buyer...whatever colors, font, occasions they choose. I think it would be great for a wedding or graduation gift.

1 comment: