Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My other favorite blogs

I haven't posted in forever since I've been so busy with work, trying to develop new products for my Etsy shop, and nursing my dying ancient computer and vehicle.

But on a lighter note......these have nothing to do with graphics design or Etsy. These are just pure fun.

I can't get enough of that Pioneer Woman. She warms my heart & cracks me up on a daily basis. Go give her a look-see. She just won a boat load of Blog Awards. (Yes I stole that pic from her website. I don't think she'll mind though.) Hmmm chaps. Even a city girl like me can appreciate chap-clad Wranglers.


My newest & also second most favorite blogs have to do with food. And not just any food, I'm talking all the sugar & cake & cupcakes & fondant & royal icing you can stand. I'm talking about Pioneer Woman's new friend Bakerella, who I think also just won a boat load of blogging awards.

Her cake pops are the cutest darned things I've ever seen! Her cake balls are a unique & can be convered in any form of coma-inducing confection you can imagine.




I'm also enamored with Cake Journal.

I don't think I've seen prettier cookies and cupcakes.

Someday I'll be able to make something like that without it looking like a 5-year old did it. That is if I don't eat all of the cookies first.

Her tutorials are great and are suprisingly easy. For people that don't decorate cookies like 5-year-olds that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment