Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hankerchief Wedding Invites


I can't wait to see the photos from Nikki's wedding in late August! Nikki owns a PR company, you can see more about her wedding planning here. I designed her hankerchief wedding invites and wedding flags. Her photographer gave permission to use some photos taken from Nikki & Steve's engagement photo session.
I had them printed on organic cotton, and cut them out with a scallop edge fabric wheel. The RSVP postcards were professionally printed in matte heavy stock, and I printed the belly bands myself. The belly band is the picture above. The invite is below, then the RSVP card. Her guests made great comments about the invites, what do you think?






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

    ReplyDelete