Friday, October 15, 2010

Peacock Printable Wedding Invitations


Printable Peacock Wedding Invitation

I just revived my Peacock Wedding Invitations, in printable form. There are two styles to choose from, and of course I will customize them to match any of your wedding colors. The set includes the invitations, an RSVP card, another enclosure card of your choice for directions or accomodations details (text only), and a envelope label for your return address for printing onto the front of your RSVP envelopes or on the back flap of your outer mailing envelopes. 

The printable invitations are available for purchase in my Etsy shop! Once I have all of your wedding information, I'll return a digital proof back to you in 48 hours. Share

Printable Peacock Wedding Invitation


No comments:

Post a Comment